Steel framing is a construction technique with a steel frame with perpendicular structures. Steel frames are used in steel buildings, supporting foundations, roofs, walls,… The development of steel frame construction techniques in construction has helped the creation of skyscrapers. in big cities like today.
BENEFITS OF STEEL FRAME STRUCTURE
Steel is one of the most valuable sources of industrial raw materials
- Economy: Although the price is quite expensive compared to other construction materials such as wood, concrete, it has a long service life and does not have to pay for additional materials, so the steel truss frame is economical.
- Safe and solid: steel structures are securely bonded together and solidly detailed to each weld
- Lightweight: The strength is higher than that of wood and reinforced concrete many times
- Highly adaptable: steel is consistently high quality regardless of the temperature and weather conditions of the environment. Not easily damaged by pests like wood or easily cracked like reinforced concrete.
- Maintenance: Steel maintenance costs are low, so for steel buildings, builders always promise their customers a long-term and free maintenance.
- Value: Steel truss construction is always worth a long-term use compared to other materials such as wood or reinforced concrete, especially reusable.
- Always ensure safety and environment-friendly hygiene
- The benefits of the steel frame structure in the construction engineering of factories, factories, high-rise buildings … are a new step as well as pride of construction contractors.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT STEEL FRAME STRUCTURE
- Objects suitable for using steel frames: All large-scale construction projects such as factories, factories, high-rise buildings … require high sustainability and solidity.
- Steel frames need to be protected from the effects of high temperatures due to the melting properties that lead to the risk of construction collapse. One of the measures is to coat steel columns with fire-resistant structures such as masonry, concrete, and mortar.
- The outer “skin” of a building is fastened to the steel frame using construction techniques and various types of architectural art. Brick, stone, concrete, construction glass, sheet metal and protective paint are used to cover the truss frame, protecting the steel from the impact of the surrounding environment.
BENEFITS OF STEEL FRAME STRUCTURE INFOGRAPHICS
STANDARD FRAMING SYSTEM
WORLDSTEEL IS THE FIRST COMPANY IN ASIA TO ACHIEVE IAS AC472 CERTIFICATE
WORLD STEEL is proud to be successfully worldwide, delivering a variety of high quality projects encompassing building workshops, heavy industry factories, multi-storey buildings, transport infrastructures, etc. World Steel, with its utmost pride, is the first Vietnamese Enterprise ever to export steel structure to The U.S market and also the first company in Asia to achieve the prestige American AC472 certificate.