QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WorldSteel is a leading enterprise in steel structure in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. We supply logistics solutions that comprise designing, manufacturing and erecting with a line-up of more than 500 employees. With modern manufacturing plant, our products have appeared in more than 15 countries (especially the USA market) and WorldSteel is proud to be the priority and only company in Asia (at the present time) to achieve AC472 certificate in the field of steel structure.
What are the typical products and services that WS can supply?
Typical products that WS can supply are consisting of the following:
- Pre-engineered building steel structures and its components.
- Mid-rise steel building structures and its components.
- Structural steel for the oil & gas, power generation industries, petrochemicals and refinery applications.
- Shopping malls.
Services that WS can provide are:
- Engineering and Design.
- Erection or Installation.
Why consider WS?
- Capability to react to clients’ requirements.
- Industry knowledge.
What are the current and valid qualification of WS?
WS currently has valid qualifications for:
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001
- IAS AC472
What is the current quality program based being used by WS?
- WS current quality program is based within the requirements of ISO 9001, MBMA, ASTM, AISC, AWS, SSPC and IAS AC472.
What is an IAS AC 472 accredited company?
- Accredited companies complying with the IAS AC472 criteria will have demonstrated that they have the personnel, organization, experience, knowledge, quality procedures and commitment to manufacture in accordance with the specific requirements.
What is the difference between an IAS AC 472 accredited company and nonaccredited ones?
- Companies accredited with IAS AC472 inspection programs for manufacturers of metal building systems operate under a documented management system developed in concert with an IAS-accredited inspection agency which conducts unannounced inspections to verify continued compliance with these criteria. The management system includes the manufacturer’s written fabrication procedures and quality control manuals which provide a basis for control of materials and workmanship, with periodic inspections of fabrication and quality control practices by an IAS accredited inspection agency.
- While a non-accredited manufacturer is uncertain for their quality management system and their inspection programs.
How does steel structure fabrication works?
- The steel structure fabrication process whether pre-engineered or mid-rise, starts by you telling us the specifications for your project, including the measurements, quantity, what type of metal or steel grade you want, and when you need it by.
- We’ll design the project and once we get your approval, we’ll begin manufacturing. We do all of our design, construction, manufacturing and oversee each project to ensure it meets your requirements. Our highly skilled technicians and our state-of-the-art equipment—like CNC laser cutters, CNC punching machines and welding machines, etc. allow us to produce quality products for our clients.
Do WS maintains a professional engineer and what was his qualifications?
- Yes, WS has its own in-house professional engineer registered in the state of California, USA.
What is WS annual production capacity?
- WS has an annual production capacity of 12,000MT of steel structure alone.
What are the typical testings performed in your steel structure?
- Our typical testing and examination include but are not limited to: dimensional check, magnetic particle, penetrant test, ultrasonic test, dry-film thickness, tensile and visual test.
What are the qualifications of WS quality personnel?
- We have our in-house welding engineers, a registered welding inspector from The Welding Institute-UK, a certified welding inspector or AWS-CWI, a certified welding supervisor from the Canadian Welding Bureau and ASNT Level II.
Who do I contact with questions and deliveries or installation?
- While most companies will dump you off with the manufacturers after the sale, WS is there with you the whole way. Just give our friendly Sales a call and we can help with anything
How can I be sure that I will fully satisfied with your work?
- At WS, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service with a close attention to detail and a quality product that you can trust. We never want to have an unsatisfied client. That’s why we are willing to sacrifice the time and effort it takes to ensure our clients are completely satisfied with our work.